Friday, July 3, 2009

Playlist - 07/02/2009

Did another radio show tonight covering for C. Moore... Here's the playlist. Sorry to give no warning about this one. I had no idea until twenty five minutes before leaving for the station that I was going to do it myself. Still, had a few people call in. One to call request Dokken's Dream Warriors which, I would have loved to have played if I had my complete record collection with me. He asked me to play Priest's Painkiller instead and I obliged. Another listener from the United Kingdom called in requesting Rammstein which I refused to play on stylistic differences. Still, he was a lively fellow interested in music and I hope he enjoyed the show.

Artist / Album / Song

01. Saxon - Crusader - Sailing To America
02. Judas Priest - Painkiller - Painkiller*
03. Shadowkeep - Corruption Within - Meta-Morale
04. Benediction - The Grand Leveller - Jumping At Shadows
05. Absu - Tara - Stone of Destiny
06. Abhorrence - Vulgar Necrolatry - Devourer Of Souls
07. War Master - Chapel Of The Apocalypse Demo - Thrones Of Tyranny
08. Heathen - Breaking The Silence - Set Me Free
09. Wolf - Wolf - Electric Raga
10. Midnight Priest - Demo 2009 - Rainha Da Magia Negra
11. Bolt Thrower - In Battle There Is No Law - Attack In The Aftermath
12. Bolt Thrower - In Battle There Is No Law - In Battle There Is No Law
13. Funerary Pit - Winds of Hell EP - Fathomless Depths
14. Apolion - On The Altar / Angel Of The Black Abyss Split - On The Altar
15. Apolion - On The Altar / Angel Of The Black Abyss Split - Red Desert
16. Napalm Death - Diatribes - Just Rewards
17. Armoros - Peices - Critical Mass
18. Deathevokation - The Chalice of Ages - The Monument
19. Crimson Glory - Crimson Glory - Mayday
20. Witches Sabbath - I: Black Ritual - Winter's Tyranny
21. Skepticism - Lead And Aether - The Falls
22. Primordial - Spirit The Earth Aflame - The Cruel Sea
23. Iniquity - Various Artists: Brutal Youth '94 - Prophecy Of The Dying Watcher (Live)
24. Devastation - Idolatry - Freewill**
25. Devastation - Idolatry - Legacy Of Faith**
26. Overkill - Taking Over - Wrecking Crew
27. Midnight - Farewell To Hell - Black Rock 'N' Roll
28. Sapremia - Existence of Torture Demo - Spawn of Desolation***
29. Hardingrock - Grimen - Faen pa Bordstabelen
30. Negura Bunget - Om - Tesarul De Lumini

* Request
** Thanks Tobias
*** Because Lou hasn't played the song since 1994 and can't remember how to play it for me. You have one year Lou...

No comments: