Thursday, May 14, 2009

Playlist - 05/14/09

So the show went decent aside for a few slips. I couldn't find the community calendar and I had literally two minutes to set up so a bit out of breath and flustered in the beginning. Audiovault was set on a manual mode which I was not sure how to use and I didn't figure out how to change the settings until about halfway through the show but I think it went smoothly. I want to thank everyone for listening and for anyone who called in requests. I had a request for Pantera after I went off which isn't listed also. I will say this, that Sepultura song is awful and should never be played ever. If I knew it was that bad I would not have played it and put on Arise or something from Schizophrenia instead. I apologize to all listening. It is a blatant reminder of the collapse and corruption which so many great thrash bands suffered. I will do my best to get a copy of the show uploaded within the next few days. I hope everyone enjoyed the music and heard some things they have never heard before. I feel this playlist was very conservative though hinted at the kind of show I will be doing once I get my own scheduled time.

Artist / Album / Song

01. Manowar - Battle Hymns - Metal Daze
02. Fates Warning - Awaken The Guardian - Guardian
03. Sapremia - With Winter Comes Despair - Open Grave
04. Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time - Wasted Years
05. Death - Spiritual Healing - Killing Spree
06. Grand Magus - Iron Will - Beyond Good And Evil
07. Amon Amarth - Once Sent From The Golden Hall - Once Sent From The Golden Hall*
08. Budgie - Live In San Antonio - Melt The Ice Away
09. Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak - Emerald
10. Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak - Angel From The Coast
11. Anthem - Anthem - Warning, Action!
12. Anthem - Anthem - Shed
13. Virgin Black - Elegant... And Dying - And The Kiss Of God's Mouth Part I
14. Virgin Black - Elegant... And Dying - And The Kiss Of God's Mouth Part II
15. Morgion - Solinari - Nightfall Infernal
16. Venom - Black Metal - Black Metal
17. Primordial - Spirit The Earth Aflame - Gods To The Godless
18. Immolith - Rehearsal 2008 Demo - Ghost Tower Of Inverness
19. Apolion - The Mute God Of Deaf Men - Obscurity Millenium
20. Midnight - Farewell To Hell - Black Rock And Roll
21. Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse - April Ethereal
22. Sepultura - Roots - Ratamahatta*
23. Iron Savior - Unification - Starborn
24. Manilla Road - Crystal Logic - The Riddle Master
25. Candlemass - Nightfall - Bewitched
26. Cathedral - Soul Sacrifice - Autumn Twilight
27. The Beast - Born To Metalize Split - The Shape
28. Deep Purple - Machine Head - Highway Star
29. Watchtower - Control And Resistance - The Fall Of Reason
30. Znowhite - Act Of God - To The Last Breath
31. Saxon - Crusader - Set Me Free

* Requested

No comments: